Some ways in which YOU can Make A Difference
- Inspire your neighborhood club, school, office, to host a disability sensitization session. We only require 45 minutes to 1 hour. Contact us
- If you are a media professional volunteer your expertise in making short awareness clippings capturing moments from the lives of Persons with Disabilities, to be used in our sensitization workshops.
- Hire the services of our visually impaired therapists from Sparsh Foot Spa, Kandivali West, Mumbai.
- Create opportunities for employing persons with disabilities in your area of work. To enable this, contact us.
- For other volunteering opportunities, please contact us.
- Buy our exhibits which have been created with the collaborated effort of our disabled and non-disabled friends. Click Here
If you have any suggestions beyond what is mentioned above, please do share with us. Reach us anytime. Contact Us Here
Donations to our cause are welcome. All donations in cash or cheque to Trinayani are exempt under section 80-G of the Income Tax Act (1961).
Please send a Cheque or Demand Draft favoring TRINAYANI to the below address
(Below address is not the office address but only meant for postal coordination)
c/o Mrs Shobha Sachdev
B 107, Raj Arcade, Above Axis Bank